The TUB Logistics Navigator
To support supply chain managers in planning robust international networks, ILNET developed a logistics planning tool – the TUB Logistics Navigator. The tool is freely accessible online and enables a co-creational network planning process among different partners in the supply chain (manufacturer, suppliers, customers etc.). Additionally the TUB Logistics Navigator serves as a knowledge management platform that synthesizes a vast amount of research that has been conducted by ILNET on the management of international logistics networks.
How the tool can support you:
- Visualization: It helps to visualize international logistics networks
- Co-Creation: Through a live broadcasting you will be enabled to work simultaneously with multiple supply chain partners on one planning project and jointly identify ideas and concepts
- Data Synthesis: It aims to accumulate supply chain data that is widely spread among different departments and suppliers
- Supply Chain Risk Analysis: different path analysis functions and country risk assessments
- Planning Information and Management Concepts: It provides valuable planning information, logistics data and management concepts for different steps of supply chain planning to improve supply chain robustness
- Good Practice Supply Chains: Collection of supply chain cases from various industries that can be utilized for teaching of students and training of executives
What the tool is not:
- The tool is not a strategic optimization tool that automatically adjusts your network to fit an optimal solution.